Benefits of Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI General Insurance Company
SBI General Insurance Company is a general insurance company that started its operations in the year 2010. One of the most trusted insurers in India, SBI General Insurance Company has a strong hold in the insurance sector today. The insurer via its different health insurance plans offer wide coverage to the insured. It offers affordable health insurance plans to individuals, families, senior citizens, parents, and children.
One such popular health insurance policy offered by the insurance company is Arogya Premier Policy, the coverage benefits of which we will discuss further in this article. But first let us understand the eligibility for this policy.
Who can Buy Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI General Insurance Company?
The minimum and maximum entry age to be covered under Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI General Insurance Company is 3 months and 65 years. The good news is that there is no maximum exit age for this policy.
Coverage Benefits of Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI General Insurance Company
Arogya Premier Policy offered by SBI General Insurance Company covers you for the following healthcare expenses:
1. In-patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Arogya Premier Policy covers you for in-patient hospitalisation expenses for up to the sum insured limit. These include room rent, nursing, boarding expenses, ICU charges, medical practitioners fee, etc. You can avail these expenses if you are hospitalised for at least 24 hours.
2. Pre-Hospitalisation And Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Arogya Premier Policy covers you for pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses for up to 60 days and 90 days respectively.
3. Daycare Expenses: Daycare expenses are those which do not require hospitalisation of at least 24 hours. For instance, sinusitis, radiotherapy, etc. If covered under Arogya Premier Policy, you will be protected for 142 such daycare expenses.
4. Ambulance Expenses: Arogya Premier Policy covers you for road ambulance expenses including air ambulance expenses for up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
5. Alternative Treatment Expenses: The policy reimburses you for expenses arising due to alternative treatments like Unani, Sidha, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.
6. Domiciliary Hospitalisation: The policy offers you protection for reasonable and customary charges arising due to domiciliary hospitalisation.
7. Maternity Expenses: Reasonable and customary medical expenses related to maternity are covered after 9 months.
8. Organ Donor Expenses: The policy covers expenses arising for an organ donor’s treatment for harvesting the organ including the pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses during the policy term.
Now that you know the coverage features of the policy, you must also know some of the plan features. The policy comes with a wide range of sum insured options between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 30 Lakh which you can choose as per your budget and requirements. You can buy it for 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, as per your choice, but it is recommended to buy it for a long term in order to avoid frequent renewals. The policy comes with lifetime renewability benefit and you can also avail tax benefits on the premium paid for it, under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Arogya Premier Policy is a reliable health insurance policy that provides you and your family members a wide coverage for major healthcare expenses, at an affordable premium. You can opt for this policy if you want to stay protected at all times. To make the buying process simpler for yourself, you can contact the customer care executives at InsuranceDekho on the toll free number 7551196989 and share your requirements. The executives will help you buy the policy within a few minutes at the portal. Stay healthy, stay insured!
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.