Hepatitis refers to an inflammatory condition of the liver. It is usually caused by a viral infection, but there are other possible causes of hepatitis. Let us tell you that hepatitis not only causes inflammation in the liver, but it can also cause serious disorders like cirrhosis.
Apart from this, hepatitis can also cause the risk of infertility in men. The WHO report revealed that men with hepatitis B virus have a 1.59 times higher chance of infertility. Hepatitis B virus proteins are known to reduce sperm motility and the fertilization rate of sperms.
The recently released data by the World Health Organization (WHO) revealed that around 360 million people worldwide are suffering from Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C. By the way, there are many types of hepatitis. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E.
how to cure infertility in men
1. Antioxidants like folate and zinc can improve fertility for both men and women and prevent infertility. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals in your body, which damage sperm cells. Some evidence suggests that taking antioxidant supplements such as vitamin C may improve fertility.
2. Eat healthy fats every day to boost fertility. To boost fertility levels, avoid foods high in trans fats. Instead eat foods rich in healthy fats, such as extra virgin olive oil.
3. A lower intake of refined carb diets may improve hormone levels associated with fertility.
4. Fiber can have a beneficial effect on reproduction.
5. Fiber helps your body get rid of excess hormones and keeps blood sugar balanced. Some examples of high fiber foods are grains, fruits, vegetables and beans.
6. Exercise not only improves your confidence and physical performance but it can also increase your testosterone levels.
7. Stress can reduce sexual satisfaction and fertility. That’s why stress management and relaxation should be high on your agenda. Stress management can be as simple as spending time in nature, meditating, exercising, or spending time with friends.
8. Vitamin D is another nutrient that can increase your testosterone levels. Taking vitamin D supplements might increase testosterone levels in vitamin D-deficient men with low testosterone levels.
9. Some studies have made claims on the use of fenugreek to improve sexual performance and libido.
10. Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that can increase testosterone levels and improve male fertility.
In Sehatgyan.com every effort has been made to provide the information as true as possible. It is not the moral responsibility of sehatgyan.com. The information given in sehatgyan.com is for the knowledge enhancement of the readers. So we request you to consult your doctor before using any remedy. Our aim is to make you aware. Your doctor knows your health best, so there is no substitute for him.