Feeding certain foods to the body can strengthen your immune system. If you want to avoid cold and flu, then start consuming jaggery. Apart from this, it produces heat in winter and protects from cold.
Jaggery is the way to increase immunity
Jaggery has been a part of Indian cuisine since the beginning. Even today people in the village regularly consume jaggery and things made from it. This removes minor problems like cold, cough and sore throat. Apart from this, the problem of pollution has become a common problem in small and big cities, due to which those people whose immunity is very weak are more worried. Such people must definitely consume jaggery.
Actually, jaggery is known to remove toxins from the body and cleanse the dirt. Many people definitely eat jaggery after coming from outside or after eating food, because it not only helps in digestion but is also good for throat and lungs. Along with this, jaggery keeps the body’s metabolism right. Apart from this, jaggery is beneficial for asthma patients as it has anti-allergic properties.
How to consume jaggery
If you want to get rid of the problem of sore throat and pollution, then mix a little jaggery and turmeric in one spoon of butter and consume it 3-4 times a day. Eating it regularly removes the toxic elements present in the body and helps in making the body toxin free. If you eat jaggery mixed with mustard oil, you can get relief from respiratory problems. Benefits of drinking cumin and jaggery water
Some other immunity boosting foods
1. After getting a cold, most people turn to Vitamin C. This is because it helps to build your immune system. Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells. For this, you should consume citrus fruits.
2. Capsicum is a very good source of Vitamin C. It contains twice as much vitamin C as citrus fruits. They are also a rich source of beta carotene. Apart from boosting your immunity, Vitamin C helps in maintaining healthy skin. Apart from this, beta carotene helps in keeping your eyes and skin healthy.
3. Broccoli is rich in vitamins and minerals. Packed with vitamins A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as many other antioxidants and fiber, broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables you can consume. By consuming this, you can increase your immunity.
4. Garlic is found almost everywhere in the world. It is important for taste as well as for your health. Not only does it help you fight infections, but it also contains sulfur-containing compounds with immunity-boosting properties.
5. Ginger helps in reducing sore throat and other inflammatory diseases. Apart from this, ginger can help in reducing nausea and boosting immunity. Apart from this, ginger helps in reducing chronic pain and lowers cholesterol. – Measures to increase immunity – Avoid this
In Sehatgyan.com every effort has been made to provide the information as true as possible. It is not the moral responsibility of sehatgyan.com. The information given in sehatgyan.com is for the knowledge enhancement of the readers. So we request you to consult your doctor before using any remedy. Our aim is to make you aware. Your doctor knows your health best, so there is no substitute for him.