Practicing yoga is beneficial for both mental and physical health. If you do yoga regularly, not only will your body remain free from diseases, but if you already have any disease, it can also help in curing it. By doing yoga daily, treatment of chronic diseases like asthma, arthritis is also possible. Along with this, diabetes can also be treated with yoga.
Apart from this, there is no need to take an inhaler after doing yoga daily. With yoga, fresh air reaches the lungs and all the problems related to breathing go away. In this, Gomukh Asana, Bhujang Asana, Uttan Mandukasan will be beneficial for you.
Other Benefits of Yoga
1. Yoga is known for its ability to reduce stress and promote relaxation. Studies show that yoga can help reduce stress and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
2. In addition to improving your mental health, some studies suggest that practicing yoga can also reduce inflammation. With this, you stay away from diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
3. Yoga can help in reducing the risk factors for heart disease while leading a healthy lifestyle. Studies show that yoga can help improve heart health and reduce several risk factors for heart disease.
4. Some studies suggest that yoga can improve quality of life and can be used as an adjunct therapy for certain conditions. Other studies have found how yoga can improve quality of life and reduce symptoms in patients with cancer.
5. Several studies have shown that yoga can reduce the symptoms of depression by affecting the production of stress hormones in the body.
6. Research shows that practicing yoga can help improve balance and increase flexibility.
In Sehatgyan.com every effort has been made to provide the information as true as possible. It is not the moral responsibility of sehatgyan.com. The information given in sehatgyan.com is for the knowledge enhancement of the readers. So we request you to consult your doctor before using any remedy. Our aim is to make you aware. Your doctor knows your health best, so there is no substitute for him.